Move Equipment Intelligently with GearTrack
Find the Right Asset
Streamline Your Operations and Manage Inventory More Efficiently
- Explore GearTrack
- Find Assets Faster
- Integrate Systems Seamlessly
- Drive Change With Data
READY TO SHIP Serial number verification ensures the right asset ships to the right customer.
LOCATION: ROW 4, #3 The GearTrack platform shows that this is an exact match!
- Real-time dynamic data tracks assets across your footprint — indoors and out.
- Serial number verification ensures the right asset ships to the right customers.
- Rugged, reusable sensors pair in seconds giving instant visibility to all assets.
- Integration with our ERP makes inventory audits faster
- Asset tracking data helps pinpoint workflow issues for faster resolution
IS OUT OF ZONE 2 Custom alerts flag unexpected movement of high-value assets.
- Gain the power to identify and remediate aged inventory to avoid maintenance costs.
- Custom alerts flag unexpected movement to secure high-volume assets.
The Business Case for an Asset Tracking Solution
A market research company, Hobson & Company, validated a strong ROI for manufacturers who automated their asset tracking with GearTrack. They found the investment payback was less than 3 months.
Explore GearTrack's Key Features
A rugged, reusable on-equipment sensor is easily paired to instantly identify the exact location and specs of an asset.
Seamless integration with your existing ERP or inventory management system means faster and more accurate inventory reconciliation.
Easy to Install
Easy to install and easy to use, your staff can quickly execute routine tasks so they can concentrate on higher-value work.
Zone reporting tracks each piece of equipment through manufacturing to the yard and to delivery — while notifying if assets incorrectly leave a zone.
Custom alerts notify you if assets are in a zone too long, are in the wrong zone, or have left a zone.
Indoor/Outdoor tracking provides precise and accurate location — inside the factory and out in the yard — using a single device.